Hello Dolly bars are chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut layered on a graham cracker base. The whole shebang is then drizzled with sweetened condensed milk and baked. Not only are these bars delicious, they take no time to assemble. These bars are rich, so cut them into small squares.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (1 sleeve is usually enough)
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325º. Line a 9″ x 9″ pan with foil, and spray with baking spray.
- Crush graham crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, or a food processor. Mix with melted butter, and press into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, then the nuts, and finally, coconut over the graham cracker crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until edges are golden. Let cool on a wire rack for an hour before cutting.