These are my new favorite chocolate chip cookies, they are soft and oh so good! The secret ingredient is a package of dry pudding mix, who knew? Also, I used mini chocolate chips because it’s all I had on hand, but I think I like them this way as there’s a little bit of chocolate in every bite.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 – 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla. Mix in eggs.
- Add flour and baking soda, stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon sized dough on prepared sheet pans and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
They’re like those really good cookies you get at a bakery. Pudding mix – who knew?