- Fresh Fig Ricotta Cake September 25, 2023
- Malamute at the Market September 24, 2023
- Caturday September 23, 2023
- Friday Five – Number One Hundred Sixty Three September 22, 2023
- Visual Metaphor – Everything Everywhere All at Once September 21, 2023
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Author Archives: Joe
Enjoying a perfect day at Jefferson Square in South Philadelphia. Summer is slowly turning to Fall and this is the perfect place to enjoy it.
A small portion of City Hall where Broad and Market Streets intersect.
I finished up the Ticonderoga UCreate tablet that I received as a birthday gift this past fall. I’ve used these sketchbooks before, and the price and size are right, but they just aren’t as special as the mysterious Sketchbooks from … Continue reading
Our neighborhood pool is still open and will remain open until Labor Day. This is an unusual but welcome move for the parks and recreation department. They are usually closed by now, but I’m not going to think too hard … Continue reading