For 2016, we went with a vending machine theme again. Due to unforseen complications, we were going to scrap it – but decided to stay the course and pulled this costume together in two days. We thought that this would be a great idea due to the city’s recent decision to tax soda. That tax has yet to be implemented, and we won’t be able to afford to make this costume next year!
The graphics were done in Adobe Illustrator, printed and cut out. The main body consists of two presentation boards glued together. The other boxes were scavenged from delivery boxes. It was finished off with parts of Halloweens past. It may have been the least expensive costume we’ve built, and certainly the quickest.