Blueberry crumb cake, a great excuse to eat cake for breakfast!
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- pinch salt
- 2 cups flour minus 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- zest of one lemon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375º. Grease a 9″ pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, butter, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, salt. Using an electric mixer, blend butter, lemon zest and the egg, Add the vanilla, blueberries, and milk. Top with crumb topping.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, let cool on a wire rack.