Peanut Butter Sandwich Bread – because there are times when you have to eat Nutella with something else besides a spoon. It’s not a sweet bread like banana or cranberry bread – it’s more of a peanut butter flavored bread to make sandwiches with. The perfect bread for peanut butter and jelly, or peanut butter on one side and Nutella on the other with sliced bananas. Come to think of it, peanut butter and bacon would be pretty swoony too!
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter (I used smooth)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350º, grease a standard sized loaf pan.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the peanut butter and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
3. With the mixer on a slow speed – add the milk and flour mixture in batches and mix until smooth. Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for an hour. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, remove from pan onto a wire rack to cool completely.