- Fresh Fig Ricotta Cake September 25, 2023
- Malamute at the Market September 24, 2023
- Caturday September 23, 2023
- Friday Five – Number One Hundred Sixty Three September 22, 2023
- Visual Metaphor – Everything Everywhere All at Once September 21, 2023
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: August 2019
In an era where everything is either a brand name or owned by a corporate megalith, it’s nice to know that there are still mom and pop grocery corner stores. This is Ms. Jessie’s Stop N Shop on South 12th … Continue reading
The Grey Man – Down South is the seventh book I’ve had the pleasure of designing in a series by J. L. Curtis. After too much action, too much peace gets on a man’s nerves. John Cronin’s back from Vietnam … Continue reading
Participants running down the homestretch on Christian Street near 9th on Sunday morning.
Cats and air-mattresses – not a good mix.
Stepping up my fruit salad game!
I buy bananas, and two days later, they’re covered in brown spots due to the heat wave we’re having. I was going to make a banana bread, but muffins take less time to bake, and I had to do something … Continue reading