I love a good casserole, and I’m always looking for ways of using up leftover chicken. This is easy – cook some spaghetti, then toss it in a large bowl with cheese, sour cream, and spinach and bake it in the oven. Easy peasy after a busy day.
- 6 oz. spaghetti, broken in three pieces
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with baking spray, set aside. Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook spaghetti and drain well.
- In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the chicken, egg, sour cream, garlic powder, monterey jack, and spinach – stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remover foil and bake for 5 more. Serve immediately.
Sounds good! Adding it to my recipe pile!
It was! Great way to use up leftover chicken.