I found these beautiful bunches of baby bok choy on my Saturday morning shopping trip, and scooped them up for dinner. I usually sauté bok choy, but I decided the easiest way to prepare it would be a drizzle of olive oil, some garlic, and roasted in the oven. It was perfection!
- 3 heads baby bok choy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º, line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the bok choy lengthwise, rinse well under running water, pat dry, and arrange cut side up on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil and garlic, drizzle over the bok choy. Season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, serve immediately.