- Fresh Fig Ricotta Cake September 25, 2023
- Malamute at the Market September 24, 2023
- Caturday September 23, 2023
- Friday Five – Number One Hundred Sixty Three September 22, 2023
- Visual Metaphor – Everything Everywhere All at Once September 21, 2023
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2022
One hundred twenty sixth in a continued series creating a collage using five elements.
In the early days of South Philly, Italian immigrant produce vendors would wheel their wares around the neighborhood or alleys in push carts like this. Many of them would rise before dawn and push their carts to Delaware Avenue to … Continue reading
Since it’s officially fall, I give you pear muffins. These are moist, heavy on the vanilla, and get additional flavor from the zest of an orange. The light brown sugar adds a caramel sweetness you can’t get from granulated sugar. … Continue reading
One hundred twenty fifth in a continued series creating a collage using five elements.